Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hot date

I have had N staying with me since Valentines day, we went to the movies last night which was lovely then when we got home he fell asleep for a few hours before I woke him to go to bed. I took him back to his place today so now I can start to play again!!

I am writing this while I am waiting for GB to arrange a hotel room for this evening. I need to get myself showered and dressed as I am having dinner with my mum and some of her friends that I know. Then I shall take my mum to her house before shooting off to meet GB. He has just sent me confirmation of the booking............I cant wait we have been planning this for 2 months and it looks like finally tonight is the night. I am getting damp and fidgety just thinking about it :-)

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

A new lover is always so exciting. The first meeting is fraught with promise and anticipation, along with a little anxiety. Will sparks fly? Will it be a night you'll want to remember forever? I can't wait to find out . . .

Vi said...

I can't wait either! Come on, vixen, post away!

Sexy Vixen said...

I am I am dont you worry it will be here soon