Wednesday, February 07, 2007

wow !!!


Wow ....what can I say .......wow I needed that, needed him yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

No sooner had I posted that our date was off because my son is home ill, PL text me he would come over for a quickie if I wanted. I think we had both got to the stage of being desperate to be together.

I replied that I wanted him here but we would have to be quiet.

I jumped into the shower, dried myself and my hair, threw on my red satin chemise and short black satin robe and ran into the front bedroom to watch out for his car.

Yummy he pulled up outside on his motorbike in the leathers he had promised the other week after reading my fantasy about him. See battletofindmyself/I love my kids but.

I let him in and we crept up to my bedroom where I had already turned my radio up louder than usual. We kissed , oh how I have missed those kisses, and we kissed some more then I began to unzip his leather jacket, he bent down (hes over a foot taller than me) to take my breast in his hand and suckle on my right nipple.
I took his hand and led him over to my bed. He stopped just long enough to remove his tight black and cream leather trousers and boots. then he joined me on my bed burying his head in my bust.....making a delicious meal of my nipples while I craddled and stroked his head. before too long though our lips were getting re aquainted while his fingers were searching through the new soft dark curls that have appeared since our last encounter. mmmm his fingers found the right spot to start my juices flowing. we continued to kiss whilst muttering to each other how long it has been and we mustnt let that happen again. We were whispering to begin as neither of us wanted my son to wake up and realise he was here. He licked his thumb and rubbed it against my clitoris mmm now that feels sooo good. It didnt take long before our muffled chat was smothered in more kisses as PL climbed on top of me and unusually entered me in the missionary position. (not a position we indulge in too much, prefering to be more adventurous). With my legs wrapped around his waist we began our journey to heaven. I dont know if it was the change to our customary positions or the fact its been ages, even the awareness that we were not alone in the house, but although I was very aroused I didnt seem, to me, to be very wet. However I did enjoy the feelings of being fucked hard, fast and very intimately. It wasnt long before my legs were resting on PL's shoulders mmmmm much more intimate but my legs did look funny as I was not on this occasion wearing stockings as I would normally do for PL.
Changes in position, PL does love to fuck my ass and since he taught me how to enjoy it I really do. I was very dry today not sure why so we needed more lube than usual but boy did that hard cock feel good inside my tight ass once he got there.......I feel bitter sweet pain as he penetrates my ass that has been left alone for 2 months, mingled with the deliscious tingle and the waves of pleasure that course through me from my toes to the top of my head. those sweet waves take me to places I dont otherwise find. I can feel my pussy is tingling with pleasure too and the sensations of my pussy and my ass are almost too much to bear. OH PL that is soooo good. Slowly he withdraws.

There was much kissing, licking sucking, fucking from behind and in between we managed to fit more hard fucking of my ass. Mmm I need a cushion now for sitting obviously its been too long since we were last together but it has been such lovely sweet hard fuck I cannot complain except perhaps that I had to wait so long. If you want me to describe the whole hour and a half in detail tough. As much as I like to share my experiences I want some of the details to be just ours to remember. Oh but he does look so good both with and without his leathers. Until next time my darling PL.

We have been exchanging text messages since he left both complimenting the other hehe……oh PL I do so love our sessions but I also love our text conversations too!!

He is such a sweetie he’s just congratulated me on completing my first assignment on my IT course.

I am feeling really good now.
I seem to have had a stupid grin on my face ever since PL departed from my door


about an hour ago my son asked me who was the man that was here theis morning?


I just gave a name .......that seems to have been enough hes said nothing else.

8 comments:

Vi said...

Oh, arse fucking. One of my fave. Didn't do that with Dan, can't go that far on a first fuckfest. Rat and I tried that together, first time for us both, and LOVED it! Only did it once with AC, it was his first time, he wasn't quite so sure.

Vi said...

Oh, and congrats on passing the first stage of the IT course!!!!

santa said...

id love to fuck your ass sometime

Sexy Vixen said...

Vi its great PL was my first and he just loves doing it with me. Usually 2x but yesterday was 3x....no wonder I was so sore after. Its only PL and SL that I have done it with.

Santa join the queue lol

Freddy said...

ooohh it's on my 'to-do' list
(on oh so many levels!)

Anonymous said...

ooooh vixen ... i love your blog! absolutely fabulous! now i need a cigarette ... whew.

Cherrie said...

Now THAT's a good night! No wonder you were "feeling rather good now"!

Sexy Vixen said...

hmmm I just had a threatening fone call from an angry wife I am guessing it was his.....she just told me that if I sleep with her husband again she will find me

but she didnt say who her husband was.