Tuesday, February 27, 2007

foursome

After all the planning for last friday first we were going to meet mr and mrs P but they had to put it off til this week due to work commitments. then we were going with C & N (option 2) but communication with SL stopped so we couldnt confirm details, but at the last minute they had to dash across country to sort out a family problem. Now I find that the problem with SL was that he was ill in bed for several days.Last night my phone was buzzing for hours as I was getting messages from both mrs P and from SL. We now have a time and a place and a day (well evening) all in place ready for us to get together as a foursome again this coming friday. After no sex for 2 weeks I should be quite sore on saturday as I also have a lunchtime date with GP. I shall be really happy if this comes off as I have not seen SL myself since he dropped me off after our last meeting with mr & mrs P. that must have been about 6 weeks ago!

6 comments:

Cherrie said...

I can't imagine having no sex for two weeks. But I can't think of a better way to end a drought like that!

Southern Swinger said...

Lets keep our finfer crossed that things work out. Sounds like a good time in the making

Lady in red said...

Cherrie you are very lucky. Sometimes it is far longer. Though I did get spoilt during the summer and autumn. calmed down a little now.

Vi said...

Two weeks. Two weeks?????

well, as highly drived as you are, I'm limpint. It's been 3 weeks. But hoping to rectify that tom night!

Lady in red said...

Apart from a few unsatisfactory (except once) fumblings with N I have only had sex 2 x since before xmas. sorry neary forgot about the foursome.
I intend March to make up for january and february

Anonymous said...

Two weeks is just scary!