Saturday, February 24, 2007

you

your warm breath is on my neck as you nuzzle close, I feel your tender kiss upon my lips. my nipples are hard and tingling as you pinch them between your thumb and fore finger. They ache for you to swirl your tongue across the taut crinkley skin to squeeze and suck until I yell for you stop and get down to business.

I feel your fingers trace a soft gentle line across my flesh. the heat of your fingers burning into my skin. I feel the cool breeze from the open window, I see the stars through the open curtains, they watch us now just as they watched us dance. I feel you shift your weight moving down my body.

I hear your breathing getting deeper. I know what will happen next. I feel the excitement grow within the pit of my abdomen. The anticipation the knowledge that soon I shall feel the flicking of your tongue as you reach between my thighs as you bury your face, sucking and licking. Oh how your tongue will fill me with such sensations that I float to heaven on the waves of pleasure that you and only you know how to bring to me your lover.

My hands are on your back tracing the lines of well toned muscles as I wonder how I came to have this wonderful man not only in my life but in my bed. I clutch your body to me closer closer to make us as one.

There is a noise it awakens me, you are not here, I am alone, it is my own fingers that trace my skin as you would do,it is a pillow I am clutching to me in your place. You are not here, you are with her, your wife.

11 comments:

Freddy said...

I know that sensation oh so well

Freddy said...

Well, obviously I don't have the same anticipation of a tongue on my clit.

Sexy Vixen said...

no that would be for S to feel.

and soon I hope for the both of you

S said...

ah yes.. the wife.. the bitch..LOL..jussssst kidding.

wonderful imagery..

Southern Swinger said...

Hopeful fantasy will turn to reality soon

Man With Two Names said...

Reading that has got me rock hard. Loving your blog, its hot.

Vi said...

Vixen, that was hot.

Anonymous said...

Very hot blog. Can I fill the void?

Anonymous said...

I am going to ask to be a pillow in my next life, xx, love it, hot honey xx

Frank Marcopolos said...

this is almost TOO good. dang.

Cherrie said...

In kindergarten we learn to share. Why do some people have to stop sharing when it comes to sex?