Monday, February 12, 2007

unfulfilling

All week N had been asking when he would see me next. I had managed to persuade him that I would go to him at his place saturday evening and stay over night coming back here late sunday morning. We had had sex on monday night after I had taken him home after he had stayed here last weekend. But it had done nothing for me and instead of getting very wet I just got damp. This concerned me as that just isnt like me. Is it because I wasnt enjoying the sex as much as I had done in the past or is it something to do with me. I had had a bladder infection recently. I was feeling reluctant to get into a sexual situation with him again too soon.

I was not too keen when he announced on friday morning that he was coming to my town on the train to go shopping and wanted to meet for coffee or lunch. I couldnt very well say no. So I agreed to meet him for lunch then he could stay friday night. We decided to go clubbing which was good as then when we got to bed we both just went to sleep. In the morning I was on mother's taxi service duties so no lay in for me (no sex for him). On saturday we went back to his place but not until very late evening. On the journey I began to worry about my sexual future.

When I first met N the sex was incredible, maybe that was just because I had had very little sex of any enjoyable nature for years. I just couldnt get enough of sex with him and he christened me 'rivers of babylon' as I got so wet. Over the months that we were together on and off the sex was still good but I began to feel that he was boring as we didnt try any new positions etc. Having met other men I have widened my sexual experiences. Now I am worrying that I need to push my boudaries more and more to get sexual fulfillment. Am I going to find more and more that sex becomes more boring and unfullfilling if I am not pushing my personal boundaries. As much as I want to push myself to my limits I do want to find fulfilment without having to constantly push further.

I managed to keep things distant when we arrived at his flat until we went to bed again just falling asleep in each others arms. (this is why I am seeing him again). mid morning though he began to play with my nipples then finding my pussy which did become very aroused and wet fairly quickly, however he was quite quick to climb ontop of me thrusting himself inside but it wasnt long before I felt him lose his hardness and climb back off me. I didnt get anything much out of this.
I enjoy the cuddles and waking up with a warm body next to me in the bed, having a lie in and just chatting over a cuppa is great but our sexual appetites are different. but what is worse....I used to melt everytime he touched me and his kisses made me feel all wobbly and I just couldnt get enough of them, now I think he just slobbers over me and I dont enjoy his kisses at all. Last summer he accused me of changing the way I kiss but I think its him who has changed while he was with his other girlfriend he kept alternating me with.

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

Well, when they are not pleasing you, you shouldn't let them hang around and sleep with you out of pity, unless you are getting something out of that.

But it sounds like you're not.

Vi said...

Sounds like the 'friendship' has gone from your relationship. If you have the friendship, then the mediocre sex isn't so bad. Sounds like you need to move on...

Anonymous said...

i've wondered the same thing about pushing my boundaries. i have a lover who is truly AMAZING. he is so considerate, fucks extremely well, has just the right mix of tenderness and naughtyness, it's great. however, at times even he bores me if we haven't done anything different for a while. the sex is ALWAYS good but sometimes i don't get as turned on thinking about it.

i think it's not so much about boundaries though as variety. e.g. one night i took him to a park and fucked him on the bonnet of my car. that was certainly nothing new for me, but it was something different from what we'd been doing *lately*, and it was really fun.

so, variety is the key.

that's my take on it anyway. :)

also, to respond to cherrie - TELL THEM if they aren't pleasing you. people need to be reminded not to take each other for granted, especially sexually. give him a chance if he was good once. if he gets all upset/angry/defensive THEN leave him. no excuse for being unable to take carefully phrased criticism. :)