Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The race is on

We have not got any arrangements made to meet any other couples at the moment. however we are both very keen to arrange our next evening of pleasure. We have a number of options open to us right now, it is just a case of what can be arranged and with who.

Option 1.......a second evening with KP & TP we are both keen and so it seems are they. But we have not fixed a place or time.

Option 2 .......N & CP we have both chatted to both of them they have been swinging for sometime but are fairly new to the area. they can accommodate but have relative visiting at the moment.

Option 3 D & P who dont live in the area but often visit relatives in my town.

Option 4 E &F we are both keen to meet and have exchanged a few messages but not progressing far, very local for me....highly recommended by K & TP

Option 5 FF & PP who I met last on my own. FF has invited me out to lunch soon. there has been no mention of trying to get the four of us together again.

watch this space to see how things progress.

Oh and have yet to mention to SL about what I was discussing with PL more on that later after I have chatted to him again.

5 comments:

Vi said...

Oh I'm getting confused!!!!!!

Cherrie said...

I wish my dance card were that full right now! Sounds like you have enough prospects to fill a month of blog entries . . . and I can't wait to read them!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. I love it!

Do you always play as a 4-some, or do you sometimes play on your own?

Sexy Vixen said...

welcome hornym

both ;-)

santa said...

im only single but love to join you