Friday, February 09, 2007

I've done it again !!

I have been dreaming about SL, it isn't the first time. we haven't spoken for a few days so I don't know what prompted me to dream about him today. However since I started to write this post he has come online and we have had a brief chat.

I am a little disturbed by my dream. I didnt mention it to him, although last time I did because it was quite sexy that time.

In my dream I was in his house, I was giving him a blow job, he was in his bed it was night time but he was alone in his bed until I arrived. Then I had left and we were going to meet somewhere as he was going to come away with me so we could be together. but his two teenage sons had follwed me as I walked along various roads and across a park. I tried to give them the slip but they wouldnt lose me. I didnt get to the end of the dream so I'm not sure how it would have ended as I was woken up by the alarm.

I am disturbed by this as I would never go to his home especially while his family are there.
But more than that as much as I love him to bits it is not an emotional love. I love him sexually and as a very close friend and confidant. But I wouldnt want to be in a close full time relationship with him.
I dont know the situation between him and his wife I have never asked, thats his business but I figure that he would do the same things he does now outside his marriage no matter who he is with. I dont want that from someone I am committed to.

I know you shouldnt take dreams at face value but it has still disturbed me.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Yep, dreams can freak you out.

Mate, we are going to do the bloggers night on the 31st March. Can you make it?

Anonymous said...

So you want to give some idiot a blowjob, big fucking deal.