Monday, February 12, 2007

19!!!


what is going on?

When I set up my profile on the website where I meet most of the men I have made contact with. I set the minimum and maximum ages as 36 to 48.

tonight I checked my mail box. I have 8 new messages ages 55, 51, 50 too old! 42 & 38 ok
29, 25 &19 too young !!

I know I have been known to be flexible about the age but really 19 !!! my son is 19 !!

In the past I usually got involved with men older than me. Now I am trying to bring the age down to around my own age, I find it hard to get my head around men younger than me if they are early 40s or maybe late 30s but 19 !!!

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

19 is a little young, but I do not usually turn down prospects due to age. Attitude and performance matter far more!

S said...

I can understand your reluctance with a 19 year old, to me that is too young also.

I have been attracted to older men also.. but like you have tried to bring it closer to my own age or a bit younger.

Freddy said...

55,51,50 too old!

freddy heads off to find a corner to cry in

Lady in red said...

freddy I am flexible about the age within reason..if they can catch my imagination

After all my knight in Tarnished Armour is 52 and my ex husband is now 53

Besides you are already spoken for.....
dont tell me it was your wife that rang me yesterday warning me away from her hubby.