Sunday, February 18, 2007

At last

Sometimes you just know it has to be. thats what it has been like with GB. It was never going to be easy. Right from the beginning when he first contacted me in early december. GB tried to impress me by finding out what he could about me from the internet. I had to put him straight on a few things which he took with great humour and humility. After a number of conversations we agreed to meet for coffee. We had our second misunderstanding when he said he would confirm in the morning if he could still make it, I thought he was going to let me know if he couldnt make it. he couldnt and I arrived at the agreed venue only to discover that GB wouldnt be able to get there. we re-arranged it for the next day. GB did make it but was half an hour late then had to dash off for a meeting after an hour. We still managed a snog in his car before he went though.

Since that day we both knew we wanted to see each other again, we both wanted to see much more of each other. Over the next few weeks we stayed in contact but it became imposssible to find time to meet. Before xmas GB text me that he really wanted to touch me and kiss me again soon but he didnt want it to become a new year resolution. Guess he was busy over xmas with his family and friends, new year was fast approaching when he text that if he didnt get to kiss me all over soon he was going to burst. He kept setting targets for meeting me again and we kept misssing them, he was very busy with work. We even managed to arranged a lunch date agreed time and place. I got a lift there, on his way he got called back to work. I had to walk home :-(
A couple more missed opportunities and I felt this was never going to happen. Then this week we arranged that we could get together on thursday evening. N would be here on valentines evening but he would have gone home on thursday. Thursday arrived and I had to cancel as N had decided to stay longer. This had the effect of him sending me the following message

best we leave this whole thing eh it has NOT WORKING writen all over it

this was followed by a text its just never going to happen - you/me/ any reason seems to prevent the ultimate get-together of electricity.

Yesterday he was online chatting to me after I took N back to his flat. we chatted and he told me he could see me last night, but I was due to have a meal with family friends. We agreed to meet up after I had been to the meal.

GB had booked a double room at a hotel in his city (same as where n lives). By the time I text to say I was on my way he had already checked in but not been up to our room. when we got there it was a single room, we went down to reception but it seems it was the last room they had, GB had paid for a double. The receptionist waived the fee for the room. we went back upstairs where we began to dance while we kissed. It wasn't long before he had my bra undone and my shirt off. He sat me on the bed and we continued kissing whilst divesting each other of our upper clothes. We lay back on the bed and his hand found its way inside my trousers, pushing aside the flimsy fabric of my thong. As his fingures entered my already wet pussy I almost fainted with pleasure. We had waited for so long for this moment, it was hard to believe that we were finaly together in each others arms bare skin against bare skin. I am getting wet now just remembering how it felt to finally be there in that room with GB. earlier he had made me promise that I would not stop kissing him the whole time. He is certainly the best kisser this year much better than N. He loved my breasts, holding, kissing , sucking just burying his face in them. I loved his hands and lips on my neck, face and body. The heat was turning up when I decided it was time to change the pace. sitting up and sliding down the length of his body to take his cock in my hand and gently caress him before adding my tongue and lips to the base of his cock slowly twirling and licking from base to tip, fondling his balls , he closed his eyes and lay back enjoying what I was doing. eventually GB asked me to turnaround and he lifted my leg over him so that he could position me over his face. I continued to play with his cock teasing and pulling on it with my mouth while he inserted his tongue into my already soaked pussy. the feel of his tongue darting about inside me sent me into spasms of delight and I could feel myself gushing all over his face until I could take no more. At this point I swung myself around planting my mouth hungrily upon his lapping up my juice from his face. devouring his tongue as it plunged deep inside my mouth. I have no idea how many times we changed position without breaking our hold on eachother. We soon began to fuck first in the missionary then with him taking me from behind, it wasnt long before he shot his load. I didnt mind as it was his first time with a different woman, I assured him that next time will be better but it was good even if short and sweet. His phone beeped and he told me he had to go, but he didnt rush straight off. First he lay with me cuddling and kissing. After we had both dressed again we had another dance before leaving the room.
I text him when I got home to let him know I had arrived saftely. I text him again this morning saying that I had just had the best night's sleep I'd had for months.

tonight I text him GB GB GB cant get last night with you out of my mind. Been smiling loads.

Mmm me too, can't say that I'M NOT FEELING A TAD GUILTY THO

I dont know what will happen now. will we continue to meet or is it over already...........I hope not

update

its now early hours on tuesday and I didnt hear from GB, I did see him online but didnt say anything as he had said he wanted to call me rather than write. I had already emailed him that I really want to see him but if he needs space then hes got it. My gut feeling is that he will say he really likes me and wants to see me again but is consumed with guilt so wont see me again.
He is going to be away in France for the next few days so I have text him late this evening just wishing him a safe trip, nothing personal. It is going to be hard waiting to hear from him. If he decides to call it a day I shall accept it but be sad, as we could be good together. but most of all I feel that it will have been such a waste of energy taking so long getting to this stage .

4 comments:

Vi said...

Well done for finally 'getting it on'. Lets just hope you don't get another call from an angry wife!
;-)

Freddy said...

Sounds like it was worth the wait and all the false starts.

Sexy Vixen said...

I just hope its going to work out. hes told me this morning hes going to phone me later. I think its to call things off. Says hes still smiling but its not doing his health any good.

Im keeping my fingers crossed. I dont know why I persevered with this, I wouldnt have done with anyone else. There was just something that everytime I wanted to say thats it no more, I just couldnt.

Southern Swinger said...

Sometimes our sex organs cause to make a poor choices