Thursday, July 26, 2007

When

I sit here trying to keep occupied. I chat, I write, my mind full of images. These images are powerful, they are sharp. They concentrate my mind, but still a small part wanders free. I have an opportunity, a chance, one that I could share with you. It’s a once only opportunity, one that I can share with anyone I choose. Should I choose you. You would be my first choice but how can I let you know. I am waiting for you, always waiting. It is not easy to wait. When will I hear from you, when will I get a chance to tell you of this opportunity. True I could pick up my phone, I could make the words to send for you to read. But I chose to wait for that time when you will send word to me.

Some would say don’t wait, he won’t call, if I wait I am a fool. Some would say don’t wait, let him know before its too late, could this be fate. But I choose to wait, I shall wait for that time when you tell me you are mine. If we miss this chance so be it for I will not call, it is your turn to take the lead. If you don’t then I know my heart will bleed.

I wonder are you waiting too, waiting for me to call. Do you wonder when you will hear from me again. Do you wonder when I will give in and send word. Do you wonder when we will again be in each others arms. Do you wonder why I have gone silent.

I now know that while I was writing this off line you were looking for me online

2 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

hmmmm....good....you feel stuff....JVIP

Cherrie said...

It seems as though your patience is being rewarded! I hope he connected with you.