Thursday, July 05, 2007

sexy man

Hi, you ok babe?

Yes just bored

You know where to come to get that boredom relieved babe ;-)

Don’t tell me you’re alone now? What a waste! I could have those legs on my shoulders right now, easing in and out of a very wet hole x

No I am not alone but I could do with a sexy man between my legs babe xx

Mmmmm can still taste that pussy on my tongue. And remember how good it felt when I came deep inside that tight ass? ;-) x

Lol, and the memory of that delightful tongue giving so much pleasure. How could I forget the delicious feel of your hard cock inside my ass, which at the moment is not the only tight hole.

Since I’ve known you, you’ve always been tight, didn’t bother me in the slightest babe. We always enjoy our times together, can’t see why that would change ;-)

Can’t wait to catch up, you are such a very sexy lover babe x

The feeling is mutual ;-) just a shame we have to wait before we can do lots of catching up x

Exactly! I’ll just have to ensure that I spoil you rotten the next time we get together babe ;-) make sure no hole is left unsatisfied x

Babe every time we get together no hole is left unsatisfied XX

Oh bless you ;-) Im glad you feel that way. We’ve always given one another lots of mutual pleasure. Look forward to plenty more x

I think we both knew from the first time we met that it would be so. I still remember the text you sent that afternoon and my reply. Xx

Lol was it a rude one ;-) god im such a bad person lol. Fair one though, I felt like jumping you there and then x

You said you wanted to ram your tongue down my throat and I said you took your time kissing me in the first place x

Lol but you do kiss oh so nicely ;-) both sets of lips are very kissable x

Both sets of lips enjoy being kissed by such a very sexy and passionate man x

Why thank you kind lady ;-) I look forward to repaying your kind words, by making you cum long and hard , all over my cock, tongue and fingers x

Mmmm you make me cum so well, you are so very good with your fingers, tongue and cock ;-)

You know I love to please babe. You’re a very responsive woman who loves sex. And I like what we do together ;-) .

You know I can never resist x

Lol I don’t want you to resist;-) we both like the finer aspects of good sex, touching, kissing etc. we respond to one another, which is good. You’d hate it if I was a 2 minute wonder x

If you were you wouldn’t have been invited back lol

I’d like to think not lol, anyway you needed your garage sorting ;-) I thought about jumping on you there x

It was very hot and I couldn’t wait to see you again to see what we could do x

And now you know lol. I recall your jeans being dripping with your cum. Closely followed by you having a very full pussy dripping with my cum;-)

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssssssss

Ah you remember lol. It was hard, fast and oh so good ;-) we may have made a mess, but it felt bloody good to cum inside you x

I doubt I will ever forget xx

Look forward to a rematch very soon, just in case you’ve forgotten how it feels ;-) x



see garage love on battle to find myself Nov 2006

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

That exchange would have me reaching for the car keys . . .

Lady in red said...

unfortuately he was at work at the time and as much as I would have liked to I wasnt going to go chasing around the country follwing him on his travels

but I did have a lovely dream about him which was broken at 4.10am by a text giving his reply to an email I had sent him ;-)