Saturday, July 14, 2007

preparation

as the day of my punishment dawns nearer
I feel I must prepare myself
I have given much thought to the pain I shall receive
I have thought about the implements he has available (those that I know of)
we have talked about various implements (I mustn't call them toys as this is not for fun)
I have given much thought to the humiliation I will undergo
I have spent many hours imagining what it will be like
I cannot imagine the room as we dont know yet where it will be
he has ideas but as far as I know hasn't found anywhere yet
I have visited many websites about spanking and read lots of stories some fiction
others not
I have looked at pictures and read descriptions
As I read these tales I try to put myself in the place of the spankee
imagining every whack, slap, smack, spank, swish, thwack
how will I cope
will I cry will I manage to stay still
will I be able to count
how many times will I feel the impact upon my flesh
I have never been spanked not even as a child
only ever had my leg or my bottom swiped once at any one time
it always hurt but it was the dissaproval that hurt more
will I be able to bear my punishment
or will I cry off after a mere 5 minutes
my determination tells me I must not back out
I know I am safe with him
I will be compiling a list of my misdemeanours so that he knows
the things that require my punishment and the severity

2 comments:

George said...

Can you plan your punishments? I believe that it is much more interesting when a punishment is suddenly, out of the blue, inflicted on the transgressor. Or the opposite ... let the /s know there is a punishment due and play with that and the /s for a good long time ... always keeping the /s on edge ... the punishment becomes more mental than physical

Lady in red said...

good question George, I quite agree with you, however this is not a situation where we would be in a position to do this. It is not as though we are likely to spend much time in each other's physical company. our relationship is based on the internet and phone chats. our encounter is for the purpose of allowing me to experience the sensations of being spanked not for any real transgressions I have committed and need to be punished for. however to feel the whole range of emotions I feel that I must get myself into the mind set of being disciplined. whilst I am preparing myself as best I can as I have said I am really a whimp so this will be a big test of charcter for me, I have no idea what will happen to me. The details of how, with what and how hard I shall be spanked I have left in his capable hands. I don't want to know in advance.