Saturday, July 21, 2007

Real

It is beginning to sink in now

this is real

it is not far away now

we are discussing

canes

my clothes

venue

other requirements (his and mine)

I am calling him sir

I want this to be as real as possible

we talk about dungeons

about whipping benches (and or wenches)

I have to submit my list of misdemenours

for my master to decide

the severity of my punishment

I must do this now

before my master becomes displeased with me

I am afraid now

this is sooooo real

I can't wait for this to be really real

he asked me today as pushed a trolley around

him talking in my ear as I gathered my weekly groceries

ARE YOU WET?

I lied

I said I was damp ( I dont know why)

really I was wet

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

I feel like I've walked into scary country. Canes ?
Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back too.
JVIP