Monday, January 29, 2007

who wants to play ?

I pay for the taxi and ring the door bell ……It seems to be ages before the door opens and I am greeted by a half dressed FF. He leads me into the sitting room where PP is waiting. He fills a large glass with white wine and passes it to me then tops up the glass in PP’s hand. They sit together on one blue leather sofa while I sit on the other making myself comfortable. We chatter about this and that by the time we have emptied the bottle of wine and begun on the southern comfort I am feeling nice and relaxed.

I get a text from SL………..Have fun hun, not so fun here X

You can always join us if you want!

FF asks if anyone wants to play we all put up our hands so he leads me up the stairs with PP following behind. The bed is not large, I find myself lying next to FF while PP kneels beside him on the other side. We have all lost most of our clothing PP still has on her black lace knickers and I have my black stockings and cream lace panties. As PP takes FF’s cock into her mouth he plays with my pussy and I can feel myself getting damper. PP reaches up to snogg FF and I take my turn to go down on him licking and sucking his erect cock. PP wants him in her mouth again so I give way for her to lick and suck her man but I don’t move away far just position myself so that FF can finger me whilst I help PP to lick him. I engineer it so that I am also kissing PP while we take turns to suck and lick this hard cock before us. I am not sure how PP feels about me kissing her but she doesn’t pull away. However FF thinks it is absolutely fantastic. Two women kissing over and around his cock. I tell PP that if I do or say anything she is not comfortable with she only has to say. My memory of exactly how and in what order everything happens is a little hazy. But there was plenty of oral between FF and PP also FF and me. After a while FF decided it was time to change things around a little. I find myself now lying next to PP while FF is between our legs. He wants to see some female on female action. We are both very shy and inexperienced but I decide to take the bull by the horns and kiss PP again, she responds slightly allowing our tongues to flick around each other, this encourages me to begin to massage her right nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Immediately her nipple becomes swollen and erect. However although her body is saying that she is aroused I sense that PP is not entirely comfortable. I pull back and ask her if she has had enough, she has.
It is now time for PP to go home, FF says that he can take us both home but he would drop PP home first then me. Alternatively as he would really like to spend some more time pleasuring me I could stay where I was whilst he took PP home then return to me, taking me home later. We all agree that the latter option would be best, this would allow them to spend some time together without me there.

Whilst I am alone I go back downstairs to the sitting room helping myself to another glass of southern comfort ( I have not drunk this since my early 20s). I am bored so decide to text PL (I do love to tease him while he’s working nights).

I am alone, drunk and dressed in just lace panties and black stockings, where are you ?

Lol, on the M40 babe, no good to you here! I thought you had a date tonight?

I do but he’s just taking his partner home before coming back to finish with me!

Bloody hell, the things I’m missing out on lol

With that I hear FF returning, he walks into the sitting room. ‘What a wonderful sight!!’ I am reclining on the sofa directly in front of him, glass in one hand and mobile phone in the other, my foot resting on the edge of the coffee table giving him a clear view of what I have to offer. FF makes us both a cup of tea which we drink cuddled together on his sofa. Once we have drained our cups we return to the bedroom. Where I now lose my panties and FF on my suggestion lays a thick towel upon the bed. FF uses his skills with both fingers and tongue to get me very aroused and very wet. FF is delighted at how wet I am. He requests that I sit on his face so that he can take full advantage of my wetness. Whilst I am gushing all over his face I lean forward and suck him off to completion. I manage not to swallow and then swivel myself around so that I can slowly bit by bit share his cum with him as we kiss. When I have given him a share and swallowed the rest myself I hungrily lap up my own juices from inside and around his mouth.
We chat for a while as we dress and he takes me home.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Jesus, I need to get that new rabbit after reading that. Just may have to try manually. That was soooooo hot!!!!

Freddy said...

sounds like you had a fun time vixen, are you going to see them again with SL along too?