Saturday, January 27, 2007

bloody well done

It is 6.30am Im in my lonely bed thinking about last night I decide to text FF.

How would you describe last night to SL?

A dream fullfilled x

how would you describe it?

Wet !!

Very good x

when I got up I left a message on msn for SL.

I think you would have been proud of me. I think they both liked me and although all that happened between me and PP was that we kissed a couple of times and I played with her nipple for a short time. It was me who initiated everything.


late next morning I get another text from FF

hi SV I had a much less exciting night last night. Was SL ok with it all ? Xx

Lol I have not heard from him but I think he is busy with work problems

with that SL signs online.

just read your note on here............ bloody well done hun

we can support each other even when we are not in the same room
please reassure FF I dont have a problem why would I?



4 comments:

Cherrie said...

This is just lovely! I hope someday more people can throw off the yoke of monogamy and relate to each other as friends AND lovers.

Lady in red said...

I don't think my boyfriend would be quite so happy if he knew!!

It was ok for him to have other lovers last year when we were together but I am not allowed to see anyone else now!

If he only knew what I had been upto in the few weeks we have been back together his hair would curl hehe.

One of my kids asked me the otherday who my best friend is. I would say that at the moment SL is probably my best friend.

Vi said...

Guys, reading your blogs is making me think about it!

Southern Swinger said...

Think you are getting more and more comfortable with each encounter. It takes a little time to adjust to any new experience