Sunday, January 21, 2007

me, you and him


Monday morning and I am at home alone.

We have spoken and are both nervous waiting for the call to come through. Both SL and I have talked to OM on the phone several times. But we have been unable to speak to EW she is always at work and neither of us can take telephone calls in the evening. SL is married and I have my children at home with me.

SL and OM have exchanged pictures of their cocks, SL has been quite excited wanting to get a hold of OM's pride and joy. It was agreed by all of us that monday would be a good time for us to meet but Om has to check with EW. Like us they dont live together.

Mid morning I get the call I have been waiting for. It is OM he has been away for the weekend and is on his way home. He could make a detour for part of the day and meet up with us in the evening before he continues home. But there is a problem. EW has made other plans and cannot join us. I tell OM to give me half an hour to discuss the situation with SL. as we had agreed that if we were going to meet other couples then it must be the couple not just the man on his own. If we want to meet a single guy on his own we already have some lined up.

I talk to SL, hes not sure but I am feeling keen to get my first experience of group sex. It occurs to me that having just a man on his own might be easier for me for my first experience as I already have plenty of experience with men and adding an extra one to the mix wouldnt be too much of a step up for me. I also knew that SL had been very hungry for his first taste of cock for ages. I persuaded him that we should still go ahead with our planned meeting.

OM called back and we agreed to meet at a hotel at 8pm. I had my day all planned out I knew exactly how I was going to fit in all the stages of getting ready in between taxiing my kids around. As with all best laid plans nothing goes right. I hadnt bargained on it taking an hour to get across town. So I was late leaving home for our meet.

I was on the motorway halfway to my destination when I get a text from SL he is also running late can I book in at the hotel for him. Just as I am arriving I get a voice mail message from OM where are we both. I am just letting him know I have arrived when I spot SL walking across the carpark. he goes into the hotel and I greet OM we stand chatting for a few moments and decide to go next door for a coffe and chat, I tell SL where we are if he wants to join us but he prefers to warm the room up. after a brief coffee and short chat we join SL in our room. Within minutes of us arriving OM has stripped off and is kissing me, he helps me out of my top and mid calf length brown sequinned skirt. I am naked all but my stockingswithin a very short time. It wasnt how I had expected things to go but I was ok as I wanted to get on with it. SL and I exchanged pleasantries while OM paid attention to my breasts.

The room had two single beds which caused much hilarity as we pushed these together so that both men could pay homage to my body at the same time without us all being cramped together in a small space. I could tell almost from the start that SL was not very comfortable with our new playmate. but we were here now and I was ok just to play with both of them even if they didnt play together. OM and I indulged in mutual oral while SL looked on stroking himself. Before I began to massage his penis for him and OM continues to lick my pussy. I think it was at this point that I started to cum I was getting wetter and wetter and began to fall through the gap between the beds which lightened the atmosphere a little.

Soon after this OM was ready to give me what I needed ....a good fuck, he found his condoms and his tube of lubricant. It was great amusement to me but more so for SL that OM kept losing his lubricant and his condoms but it didnt matter as he didnt stay hard long enough to get a condom onto his penis. Never mind he lay on the bed face upwards so that he could give my pussy some more attention with his tongue while I was on all fours above him giving him a blowjob. SL stood by OM's head so that he could be wanked by OM while he leaned over me. As he was leaning over me SL took OM's cock in his hand and wanked him to completion at which point OM thanked me for a great wank. SL kissed me on the lips as we exchanged a look that said yes this is our secret. We all chatted for a few minutes after this before I sat facing SL and gave him a foot wank which he was delighted with. OM departed and SL and I got very cosy and enjoyed the rest of our evening alternately chatting and making love. this was when we took our very first picture of the two of us together.

6 comments:

Freddy said...

performance anxiety can affect us all.
well most men anyway

Sexy Vixen said...

we are now convinced that he is a single male posing as a couple.

Vi said...

Wow, very hot!

Cherrie said...

Freddy is right--first times, particularly in a group setting, can be rather intimidating for men.

Sounds like you and SL made the best of a mediocre situation.

Freddy said...

he wouldn't be the first single guy to try that ruse vixen.
nor the last...
I never saw the point myself, but I guess it worked for him in a way.

Sexy Vixen said...

freddy I gather that there are lots of guys out there that are posing as couples