Friday, January 26, 2007

4some with a difference


Is it still on tonight?

It was when I spoke to FF last night, not heard any different

OK. I may not be up 4 fun tho. work stuff, feels wierd. cant understand it.

OK maybe just a drink then hun

Lol just a drink would be hard

fun or not I want to give you a long slow kiss

with my cold? lol

maybe not

half an hour later

wife just came in she wants us to visit family friend in crisis together

ok

Just had txt from SL doesnt look like he can make it, family situation :-(

keep us posted we are raring to go

Would it bother you if I still go, if I can get there, in need of distraction

you go hun have a good time

get a taxi I will pay

have a good time. X not so fun here

four became three. for each of us it was our first ever FMF


6 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy. Waiting to hear all.

Sexy Vixen said...

there were several stages to last night so I shall write up each stage one at a time as we dont have any more adventures in our diary just yet.

Vi said...

Waiting to here as well, vixen!

Cherrie said...

I love FMFs. Hope you did too!

Sexy Vixen said...

It was a little awkward as it was her first experience and only my second. Neither of us really sure that it is a road we want to go down. But I did find that I felt more confident this time.

Freddy said...

your fantasies are becoming reality vixen