Monday, January 22, 2007

more to tell

while I am getting my mind around my first experience with another couple, I shall tell all very soon.

News hot off the press

We are in the process of making arrangements to meet couple number two this week. We were originally due to meet them a few weeks ago but the female PP was too ill so it was postponed but I have been swapping copious text messages with her partner FF since 6am today. Its odd with this particular couple I communicate with FF the male and SL communicates with PP the female this has been going on for about two months.

Oh and I shall soon have some hot pictures that were taken on two different occassions last week. I had an email about one set this afternoon which promises to send to me very soon.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

I can't wait to hear about it! Perhaps you are waking up to a foursome right now . . .