Wednesday, January 24, 2007

tonight is another night

Good morning SV, PP and I were wondering if you and SL would like to come out & play this wednesday. Look forward to hearing from you. FF

My word we were only chatting late last night and I said I would text you to see if PP is feeling better now.

Hi SV, finding it difficult to find the privacy 2 phone. I have the house to myself on wednesday so we should be able to have some fun. Would you like to meet for a drink first? FF

That would be good do you mean daytime or evening?

Evening. I am really looking forward to meeting U.

I have confirmed with SL and thats fine with us both. We will see you there are 7.30pm then.

We are all set to meet up at a local pub in two days time. We were due to meet them a couple of weeks ago but PP was too ill and wasnt getting better.

27 hours to go!!!

It has just occurred to me that when we were meeting before PP requested that we were shaven. Early last month SL asked me to grow my hair back (he likes the natural look). I agreed if he would then shave me himself. he has not had a chance to see me hairy yet. I was wondering if you would object if instead of me doing it SL could oblige, perhaps with some help!!

Now THAT has made me feel very horny xx

I have not mentioned it to SL I wanted to check that you didnt object first. Would that be ok with PP? It might be an ice breaker.

definitely yes! would it be possible to have a quick chat ?

This quick chat lasted 25 mins until I had to cut it short due to family stuff. It was the first time I had actually spoken to FF on the phone. We had been exchanging messages and text for a few months now and SL was doing the same with PP. We got on really well and chatted about my bi experience and what each of us is looking for on wednesday evening. I am positive that we will all get on well. PP is like me in that she is curious but never done anything about it she does want to now. FF is straight but PP wants to see him being sucked by another man. He feels ready to try this out with SL. We also chatted about the relationship between him and PP and the relationship between me and SL. He assures me that they will give us some space to have some time together which I feel is very generous of them. He understand how difficult it can be to spend time together when one partner is married. From what we discussed it looks like PP will be bringing some sex toys with her, I cant wait to try these out. FF wants us to use love eggs. He used to use them on a lover and says they drove her wild.

Any way it is now wednesday morning and Im looking forward to this meeting probably more than the last one.

No comments: