Tuesday, January 23, 2007

that was the night

when SL picks you up text me and we will call you. Oh and TP wants to know what you are wearing.


Red shoes, skirt, tan stockings and black top. SL says hes just leaving now.


We are on our way now be about 10 minutes.


Ok text us when you arrive we are in the room, TP will meet you at the lifts.


When we enter the room KP greets us both with a kiss, she admires my red shoes she also has on red heels. we both love red heels. we all chat for a while and have a few drinks. SL lounges on the bed while I perch on the edge resting against his knee. KP has the chair and TP leans against the table playing host with the drinks. After chatting for some time and a couple of drinks I need the bathroom. When I return KP is on the bed with SL.


I shall now try to describe the events of the evening although I remember it and I still have the pictures imprinted in my mind some parts are hazy. There were a lot firsts for me. While KP was keeping SL occupied beside me TP lay across the bottom of te bed and took my stockinged foot in his hand caressing my toes through the nylon.


Feetman asked me if TP kissed my feet at this stage I dont remember him doing that but I am not entirely sure.


From there we moved onto full on snogging just as his wife was with SL only I think they were a little more advanced in what they were upto than we were. I do remember at this point feeling a tinge of jealousy that KP was getting very intimate with SL when it has been ages since we were able to get intimate together.


TP came around to the side of the bed so that I could pay attention to his now naked and hard cock. It wasnt long before I had my tounge flicking and licking at his hardness up and down the shaft before taking him fully in my waiting mouth ( how I do love to suck cock). TP was really enjoying my ministrations. But after a while it was my turn to receive his tongue and he set about giving my pussy lots of attention with his fingers and tongue.


At about this time KP who was now on top of SL asked me if I was bi I said that I am not but I am curious what it would be like and this was a large part of the reason for meeting couples. She leaned over and played with my nipple for a moment when I didnt object she began playing with my nipple in her mouth as she sucked and flicked at it. I allowed my hand to reach up and play with her breast while they were hanging over me. KP then kissed me to which I responded, not passionately but it was nice all the same. Encouraged by how easy all this was I sucked on KP's nipple while she leaned over and licked my pussy for a moment or two. I now believe from what SL later told me that while this was going on TP was licking his wife's juice from SL's cock.


When KP had finished playing with me (wow my first FF snogg and nipple play let alone my pussy licked by a woman). TP asked me to go on all fours while he fucked my now very wet pussy from behind. I cant remember what SL and KP were doing now but he must have been fucking her because at some point while TP was still stood fucking me SL knelt on the bed in front of me so that I could suck his cock which had just been inside KP. Another couple of firsts for me (first taste of another woman from my man's cock) and the very enjoyable spit roast that I had heard so much about. I was getting sooo very wet I could feel myself gushing, liquid flowing all down the insides of my thighs mmmm. TP later said that he had really enjoyed it when I cam all over his cock like that.

Next and I think finally was when Both KP and I had SL on his back while we sucked and licked him together, our tongues touching someof the time. TP loved this taking a number of pictures. KP wanted to know how to make SL come so I suggested that she try giving him a foot wank which I know he adores. TP gave me his cock to finish off, when he came it was in my mouth and for the firat time I allowed some of his cum to spill out of my mouth and dribble down my chin. shortly after this we were all dressing and saying our good byes

we have since exchanged several messages since and we all want to do it again.


5 comments:

Freddy said...

That sounds incredibly horny and arouing, but oh how I empathise with the sense of jealousy; the sense of not wanting to share something that you have to work so hard to have - your lover's company.
I am sure that in time S and I will share such moments. She is avowedly bi, and a threesome/foursome is one of our recurring fantasies, but whilst we are not together; whilst our being together is so precious, sharing it seems unlikely.
But I never say never.

Vi said...

wow, I mean WOW! You've got ME wondering about this now, vixen! BTW, was checking out previous posts on other site. What is AFF?

Sexy Vixen said...

Vi AFF is Adult friend Finder a web site that I never in a million years thought I could or would join. but when I split from N I needed to do something to get him out my head so I put up a profile which I knew no one would be interested in. next day it took me 5 hours to go through and answer all the messages. for the first month I had 4 dates each week. but then slowed down so my kids didnt forget who I am. I am sooo glad I joined it has done no end of good for my confidence and I have had so much fun and made lots of friendsas well as lovers.

Cherrie said...

This is one very sexy post! My fingers were up my pussy halfway through. I love parties like that--and I love initiating the girl-girl contact like KP did . . .

Tyler Durden said...

Hey, come and check out my page @ warriorsquare.blogspot.com and post a comment or two... Tyler Durden.