Friday, June 22, 2007

I confess

Sir I must confess for I have done wrong here is my confession


We are meeting at a coffee shop in my town
He text to tell me he is stuck in traffic
I arrive at the coffee shop and decide to wait outside for him.
He arrives almost as soon as I do.
Mmm he is much taller than me
He looks good in his brown leather jacket and jeans

I find a table at the back of the shop where we can chat
I slip off my red jacket revealing my blue striped blouse
Today I am wearing jeans so my legs are not on display
I have a different tactic this time

He sits opposite me across the table chatting
We get on so well it’s like we have know each other for years.
As we chat I rest my elbows upon the table
I know this is exaggerating my cleavage
He goes to the gents, when he returns he sits beside me
After a few moments he tells me that one of my buttons had come undone
I thank him and do the button up (months later I tell him I had purposely undone the button he admits he knew that).

After our drink and chat he gives me a lift back to where I had left my car at my mother’s. He kisses me very nicely on the lips, nothing more.
About 20 minutes later I get his text
‘wow what a sexy lady, and such a lovely kisser, I was sorely tempted to ram my tongue down your throat.’ I tell him that he should have done and that it took him long enough to kiss me as it was.
Over the next few days our text messages get hotter until he announces that he must have me even if it means taking me to his home.
This I won’t do again so I insist he comes to my home, he can help me with some heavy lifting that I can’t do alone.
A few days later he is here and I seduce him first in the garage then in my kitchen but finally I take him in my living room. As he sits upon my sofa I sit on his lap straddling him. My kisses becoming more ardent, my wriggling in his lap becoming wilder until I am so wet that I have soaked my jeans and made his wet too. It is no good I have to strip off my jeans and release his manhood from his now damp jeans. What else is a girl to do when she is confronted by such a lovely specimen, he is here he is wanting me so he gets me impaled on his rock hard cock wriggling like there is no tomorrow. Once he has shot his load he slips to his knees so that he can taste me, still with his sperm dribbling from my lips.
A week later he is back for more only from this time on we use my bed and have very very passionate sex in every position I can imagine. He has decided that he has to be a good boy and not see anyone else, but he will always find time to see me again …..how could he resist?


Sir now I find I have two lovers who are both married. I know this is wrong but I cannot give them up. I would rather be punished than give up my lovers. Please I beg you Sir don’t make me give them up. I will do anything you ask so long as I can keep my lovers.



am I to be punished yet or must I confess more first?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.