Thursday, June 07, 2007

scared

I like you very much
you are kind, funny, caring and very sexy
you make me feel good
I miss talking to you
I dont mean a text here and there
I mean really talking like we did before

You gave me pleasure
you made me feel better with your own brand of TLC
we are planning to be together in just a few hours
yet I am scared
scared that you wont be able to see me
scared that you will
scared something will go wrong

I have wanted this so much
I have longed to see you
I have yearned for you kisses
I need your touch
I need to taste you
I need your arms around me

do you still want me
will you still want me
will our time together be how we want
will we have enough time
suddenly I am scared
scared of wanting you

update
I'm still scared of seeing you though I want to so much, I wake up feeling unwell, nerves maybe.
my son is poorly, i'm in two minds. do I let him stay home and put you off or do I make him go to school so I can have you.
you take the decision out of my hands.

Hiya I am not going to make it as something new now cropped up x so sorry x

no worries, I was about to tell you that my youngest is home ill.

lol is that not typical for us both x was so looking forward to licking u out the feel of your mouth around my cock and finally entering you and having you come over me x

mmmmm now you got me going! I was looking forward to making a meal of you xxxx

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

We construct in our minds how we want it to be. Every detail, every nuance, every emotion practiced in advance.

Will it be that way when it really happens? What happens if it isn't? Do we sit there tongue-tied? Do we panic?

I can see why you might be scared . . .