Monday, June 04, 2007

desire in my belly

Dear sweet Lady Fiona
I also was filled with lust and desire in my belly as I went to sleep last night, thinking of all the most awful sexual things we could enjoy together and waiting your words. You have no need for apology for chastisement will come to you whether you have wronged me or not. That is the dastardly thing. You might never know if you please me or not and therefore be on the edge of expectant humiliation at a moments notice for being just you. You have indeed pleased me by regaling your misbehavior with another stranger lustful for your wanton charms. He shows good taste and I hope he was appreciative of your excellent sluttish skills. I should have liked, very much, to have spied upon you performing felatial acts upon his cock and have you know, but in his ignorance, that you new me to be watching you. It would have been a devine sight to witness you sit upon his cock and enjoy his penetration of your cunt by your very own doing. It would please me vastly to have you tie me down and make use of me for your own pleasure and to have you bring yourself to an ejaculatory conclusion gushing you cum all over me. Oh how my maiden arouses such gross delights within my minds eye. My Lady pleases me further with her vulgarity of words and would that I could have seen you lay upon your bed exposing your delightful cunt. When we meet again perhaps you could refer to your maidenhead with such base terminology, because to hear the word cunt come from your mouth would be vulgar and rude to the point of arousing me further than you already do. To have you recline so provocatively for me would be delicious joy as often it is not what is revealed as much as what is not and that that isn't hinted at or glimpsed in a teasing manner. I should like to see you provoke me thus one day so that you can witness my response by way of standing more and more erect for your imagination. I know that you are mine to do my bidding, but if it does not offend your sensibilities too much, I should one day, like my good sweet lady, to render me naked at your own hand so as to enable you to look upon my body and feast upon it as I so long to feast on yours. I should like to switch with you and become your very own slut and have you demand of me things you like to see or have done to you. If I were to give you such an opportunity what shape of opportunitywould you make it my Lady? Tell me all, my lovely or be honest if there is not a dominant cell in your body and that all you wish is to serve? I wish, my Lady, that I had the courage to allow you the joy of exhibiting your sexual appreciation in me for any who may wish to view as they pass by, for I should like to see the joy on your pretty face as you indulge in canal acts with me in public. Sadly, I am a wimp in this unless it were by arrangement with another couple, woman or man. Who knows we may meet friends with mutual vulgar taste some day. It thrills me to know your memories stay well entrenched of the our last meeting and I am pleased that you now know they are memories that will remain with me for a very long time. I so long to have you repeat your soft kiss with your lovely lips covered in my spent lust for you and your open mouth pressed to mine delivering my very own spunk to it. Such filth is devine Fiona, my love slut and there is more dexterity I wish to show you with my tongue on each of your other orifices especially upon your relaxed, welcoming and beautiful anus For now my sweet vulgar heart, I leave you with reluctance for things I must do in commerce.
Fair-the-well my beautiful damsel, my heavenly cunt, my perfect slut my sexual soul-mate
Sir Thomas :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Wouldst Sir Thomas entreat thou to be bound up against a bedpost or door, only to watch you defile yourself with a man and a woman whose desires are as base and lustful as his? Or yours?

Wouldst that you would commit such foul, filthy deeds for his pleasure! And tell your eager blogging audience about them!