Friday, June 15, 2007

Spanking

I have been talking to some men about spanking for some while now I have become interested in spanking and other punishment used in a Dom/sub environment.

I did dally with the idea of becoming a sub to one of the men I was in contact with (my Dark Master) he even sent me a picture of my own collar and lead which I was to wear each time we were alone together. He would give me instructions to follow. But I decided that the 24/7 life that he seemed to favour even though we had not yet met was a little more than I wanted. I'm not into the slave master lifestyle.

I want to experience being submissive and receiving punishment for my misdeeds more as a part of a sexual experience now and again not to be the whole. ie I want it to be one of the sweets in the bag not the bag containing the sweets.

I have also chatted on and off to JJ for months. He is a man who enjoys being submissive but equally happy to be either Dom or neither. He has stated many times that he would be happy to tie me up and spank my ass. But each time we get anywhere near doing anything about it he cancels. I have now told him that if he is sure that he wants to spank me. (he is emphatic that he does). Then he must decide on a place and a time, inform me then STICK TO IT!!

As the months went past I also had a joint fantasy about it with my Knight of Tarnished Armour. we did attempt to carry out a spanking but location for our chosen al fresco event was not found although we spent time driving through many narrow muddy lanes. (not for the last time either).

then there is another. we have discussed the subject on and off for months. He has done this before and has done research into the subject. He has books which he has offered to lend me during the time I was thinking of being my Dark Master's slave. He also has a store of implements which could be used. this other is not a lover of mine. We have discussed the possibilities of him being my initiator.

No comments: