Tuesday, September 04, 2007

no news

I have just been asked if I have any new news?

Do you mean sexual news? I respond

Yes

not really there was this on sunday

then today I was asked if I fancy a 3some in about 2 weeks.

I would have considered it except that the person asking was this man and I won't be going back there again.

I have had a few nice suprises on msn today. Early this morning I had a nice chat with Thomas before work. then this evening apart from chatting with both Rusty and JJ I was amazed to see another name pop up on my screen. A man I met last december. We had a drink together one night then we went for a drive and snog one lunch time. Since then we have chatted briefly once back in about feb/march time then nothing until tonight when he said he wanted to check I am ok and to keep in touch.

oh and last night I missed forest he signed online just as I was going out to rescue #1 son and had gone when I got back.
I have also been exchanging messages on a dating site with a very interesting man (Mars)who lives a little further away than I would prefer but you never know. we have been discusing Mr Rochester and other such types.

update

finally got back online in time to catch forest just as he was going offline tonight we managed to chat for awhile. I shall sleep well tonight :-D

No comments: