Sunday, September 09, 2007

taking aim

A man who can aim where he wants

not only can fireman Sam make me squirt just where he wants me to I now know he can also aim his spunk just where he wants it too.

At the end of a couple of deligtful hours whiled away with much sucking, licking , teasing and caressing he climbed on top of me and while I held my boobs together he aimed his spunk first onto one nipple then the other then back to the first and so on until he had finished shooting his load just where he wanted it. Nothing random about these sticky puddles. yes I know I said I wasn't going to go see him as it would just be sex for the sake of sex. But within minutes of publishing that post I was getting horny. I have promised to send some horny emails to Percy. I
was thinking about this when I got horny myself and although my head had rejected the idea my body decided that I needed a dose of attention from Fireman Sam. I jumped into the shower then dressed in lacy black skirt, black bra and orange sun top, putting a pair of black knickers into my bag for later I text FS

do you still want to play?

yer

half hour?

ok

35 minutes later I was knocking on his door, he had been watching the football we stayed in front of the tv long enough to see the owen goal then we went up to his bed to play. It was lovely just to chill out, the sun shining through the open windows on this pleasant summer like evening, playing and teasing with no pressure to perform. No pressure on time,just enjoying ourselves. MMMMMMMMM I wonder if all firemen have the same talents.

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I need to find a fireman Sam for myself. Sex for sex's sake sounds fine with such lovely company!

Southern Swinger said...

Sounds like Fireman Sam has just the hose for putting our fires. Always ready when the alarm sounds

Lady in red said...

lol you say that he was on call and expecting to rush off at any minute saying he would let me know if it was going to be a long call in which case to let myself out otherwise stay there